T3’s revolutionary gyroscopic curling iron features patent-pending motion-sensing technology and an auto-rotating barrel to create beautiful curls and waves with a simple turn of your wrist. The Twirl 360 senses the movement of your hand and automatically rotates in the desired direction, forming polished, perfect curls every time. With five heat settings, two speeds and T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic technology for a smooth and shiny finish, the Twirl 360 is ideal for any hair type or skill level and delivers shiny waves and curls that last. It’s also designed with Digital SinglePass™ technology, which constantly measures and adjusts temperature across the entire barrel for accurate, consistent heating while styling, a nine-foot swivel cord, mid-length clamp and cool tip for safety. Curling your hair has never been so easy.
How to use:
- Step 1: Select the right speed. Press the Power and Temperature switch once quickly to operate at a slower speed or press down for two seconds to operate at a faster speed.
- Step 2: Select the optimal heat setting for your hair type. Double-click the Power and Temperature switch and then continue to click to select your desired temperature. Always start at a lower heat setting and work your way up if needed.
- Step 3: Gather and clip the top half of your hair out of the way.
- Step 4: From the bottom half of your hair, clamp a 1 to 2 inch-wide section and glide the iron towards the ends.
- Step 5: Holding the GO Button, slowly rotate your wrist in one motion to activate the rotating barrel. Do not rotate the barrel against the hair, as it will cause a kink.
- Step 6: Release the GO button to stop the rotation.
- Step 7: Hold for a few seconds and then release the curl.
- Step 8: Repeat steps 4-8 until your hair is fully styled.